Sea Salts for Bath
Interest is growing in the curative powers of the sea salts for bath. This is due to the fact that a growing trend is developing in the health community to try alternative healing and curative measures to treat health problems. The fact is that sea salt is a natural substance that is obtained from the sea. The salt is completely natural, unprocessed, and does not contain any harmful chemicals. This is exactly why a sea salts bath is thought to be very healthy and energizing.
Why Take A Sea Salts Bath
Taking a Himalayan sea salt bath is thought to give the individual optimum health benefits. Himalayan sea salt is actually just another name for rock salt. This rock salt is found in Asia and Europe. The salt is naturally produced in a number of very distinct colors. There are reddish tone, pink tone, and whitish toned salts readily available world- wide. People across the world use this type of salt in a number of interesting ways. They use it for cooking, preserving meat, to taking a soothing bathes to relax sore muscles. Certainly, many consider this salt, one of the best sea salts for bath or bath sea salts.
Preparing A Sea Salts Bath
- First, it is important to obtain sea salts for baths. Perhaps, obtain a Himalayan sea salt bath product or another kind of bath sea salt such as Dead Sea Salt or Epsom Salt.
- Take about one cup of sea salts and pour into a measuring cup.
- A lot of people might like to spice up the sea salts or add an essential oil to the salts.
- Add several drops of a popular essential oil to the mix. For example, Lavender which calms.
- Gently mix the essential oil with the bath sea salts.
- Let the mix sit for 24 hours.
- -Add about 1/2 cup to running water in the bathtub and enjoy a nourishing and refreshing bath.